MY how long has it been since my last journal?? bruh
I've been doing well overall, I got a new job this year that is way more demanding than the previous one (but it's as a designer/illustrator ;; ) but I'm learning a lot and enjoying it so far! :3
As for my art, I've been drawing less because of it but you can still find new art from me in my tumblr artblog gabiarts
or see me very active at twitter
I'm currently doing the Inktober challenge, and the drawings are being posted to my tumblr, twitter and instagram
My main fandom is still One Piece but I also got into Haikyuu!! this year, man it quickly became my second fave manga ;w;
As for my ocs, I'
m working on new pages of my doujinshi at last! please wait for them
Hope you guys are doing great!
ANYWAY, onto the tag!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars
Omg how many years has it been since I made one of these???
Neftis tagged by
and Sam by
thank u gals! <3
- She regards meeting Sam as one of the most important events of her life and is very thankful for it
- She met Atem when they were 5, the kid had ran away from Mahad and she found him lost near the Thoth temple
- The first thing she said upon meeting him was "the weird hair prince!"
- And got a scolding from her mom because of it
- She's good friends with Seto despite the later saying he doesn't "dislike" her only. "yes yes mister I have no friends" is what she usually replies to his comments
- Because her parents were doctors, she has no qualms about blood or dead bodies
- She pranked Atem and Mahad once wearing an Anubis mask
- And got grounded for 5 months by her mom because of it
- She lets her hair stay long because it resembles her moms
- After Duelist Kingdom the relationship with her dad grew stronger than before
- She might be good at duel monsters but is terrible at other games, specially the ones that need lots of patience to pass levels
- She's usually calm and easy going but gets really angry if someone badmouths her father or dismisses her as merely his shadow
- She feels sorry for Mokuba for having to deal with Seto on a daily basis
- For her, Yugi is the most adorable guy in the world
- She secretly loves being taller than him
- She returned to America after finishing high school to pursue a career in international business and help her father manage Industrial Illusions, Yugi got an invitation from them to be the company's official beta tester for new decks, so he went to live in America for some years as well, Sam and Yugi returned to Japan when a new branch of I2 opened there, Sam being the head of it.
Had tons of fun with these!! thank you both ♥